Description of Composter
- Brand: Baba
- Capacity: 30 liter
- Colour: Summer Green
- Packaging box: 528MM (L) x 528MM (W) x 706MM (H)
Step of Composting
- Step 1- Cut the kitchen waste into small pieces.
- Step 2- Put the kitchen waste and compost maker by layer in composter and cover. Place the heavy object on the lid.
- Step 3- Collect the liquid from the compost once every 2-3 days and use it as fertilizer for crops.
- Step 4- The compost will be completed within 2 months. Add the compost into soil as fertilizer.
Description of Compost Maker
- Brand: Baba
- Capacity: 28 liter
- Weight: 10.8kg
- Size: 550MM (L) x 340MM (W) x 130MM (H)
- Absorbs water and oil, retain moisture, odorless, rich in microbes, speed up the process of composting and improve quality of compost
- Kitchen waste become compost, easy 1 2 3
- Cut the kitchen waste into small pieces
- Put the kitchen waste and compost maker by layer in composter and cover it.
- Place the heavy object on the lid.
- Spray some water to keep moisture. (But not too wet).
- The compost will be completed within 2 months. Add the compost into soil as fertilizer.
- Every 2-3 day collect the liquid as fertilizer to use on plants.
- During compost process, avoid wet environment or over expose to the sun to avoid spoil.
- Compost can be used by apply into soil or as fertilizer.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.