Grey, water-resistant cement-based, thin, or medium bed adhesive, suitable for fixing ceramic tiles. To wall & floor, dry or wet or exterior areas including a swimming pool.
- Texture: Powder, consisting of Portland Cement, sand, and organic and inorganic chemicals.
- Colour: Grey / Off white
- Open Time: Approx. 15 minutes
- Port life: 2 -3 hours
- Soaking of tiles is not required
- Excellent water & impact resistance
- Easy installation / User friendly
- Davco 168 is designed for installing dimensional stone + ceramic tiles over a wide variety of substrates. For application over unconventional substrates, porcelain tile areas where extra freeze/thaw condition are a consideration or installation where extra strengths are required. Davco 168 must be mixed with Davco TT1, SBR (Multipurpose Latex Mortar Additive)
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.