- Steps: 7
- Height: 1693mm (5.55')
- Designed for general household application to renovation works
- Available from 4 to 20 steps.
- Access from each side builts productivity.
- Double side ascendable design equals to high productivity and operation flexibility, ideal for narrow working space and multiple point of access.
- Wide Top Landing With Protective PVC Edge Cap Provides large tools/ material handing especially handy for warehousing and household general applications.
- Heavy duty spreader is employed to guarantee high level of stability and safety.
- Natural anodized body for durability and presentable appearance.
- Rigid Steps "Corrugated" Shape design step adds extra strength for safer ascending and descending.
- High Grip Rubber Shoes Ensures high level of grip whenever ladder is in used.
|Item Code||Step Nos||A' Type Length (mm/ft)||Max Reachable Height* (mm/ft)|
TIPS: Select the correct ladder for your job
In order to make a safe ladder choice, the most important elements to consider would be the duty rating, ladder length and the material from which the ladder is constructed.
Ladders are designed to support one person plus the material and the tools for the job. In order to assist you in making a safe choice, there are three BRITISH STANDARD classes of ladders construction.
? Class I – Industrial – Duty rating 130 kg. For heavy duty where relatively high frequency and onerous conditions of use, carriage and storage occur. Suitable for industrial purposes.
? Class II – Light Trades – Duty rating 110kg. For medium duty where relatively low frequency and reasonably good conditions of use, storage and carriage occur. Suitable for light trade purposes.
? Class III – Domestic – Duty rating 95kg. For light duty where frequency of use is low and good storage and carriage conditions pertain. Suitable for domestic and household purposes.
When considering what length of ladder is best for you, please keep in mind that the ladder length and the maximum working length (Extension Ladder) or highest standing level (Step Ladder) are not the same. The reference below will be helpful in assisting you to make a safe choice:
How to choose the right extension ladder?
|Height to gutter or top support point||Buy this size of extension ladder|
|9' to 13'||20'|
|13' to 17'||24'|
|17' to 21'||28'|
|21' to 25'||32'|
|25' to 28'||36'|
|28' to 31'||40'|
*Reflects section overlap, ladder angle and 3' Extension above roof line
How to choose the right stepladder?
|Maximum height you want to reach||Buy this size stepladder|
*Assume a 5' 6" person with a vertical 12" reach
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.