Butternut squash seeds grows into a long-block slightly cylindrical shaped smaller butternut variety with an average fruit size of 1- 1.2 kg. The yield potential of baby Butternut is up to 50% higher than any open pollinated butternut. Featuring easy fruit set consistent quality and the exterior skin color is a cream tan color.
- Easy growing & fruit setting
- Early type, cream beige skin
- Suitable on lowlands & highlands
- Days to maturity: 60 - 70
- Fruit weight (g): 1000 - 1200
- Grow method: Trellis support, vining
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.