We at ATKC are more than happy to assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores or online.
When returning products in stores, all products for return or exchange must be identified to our Customer Service helpdesk.
Return of Non-Faulty Goods
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
- All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded via payment transfer and credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
- Subject to bank charges.
- Return Policy Exceptions
Exchange of Non-Faulty Goods
- We can provide an exchange voucher or an exchange for 'like' goods
- All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Exchange vouchers are valid from the time of issue and are redeemable at any store. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
- Return Policy Exceptions
Trade Account Returns or Exchanges
If you're an account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an account credit.
Commercial quantities are not generally returnable.
Online Purchases, Returns or Exchanges
Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
Return Policy Exceptions
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Cement or cementitious products
- Construction steel bars or industrial metal products
- Timber, and related products
- Selected shelf-life products
- Special order or custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Tinted paint (if you change your mind on the colour)
*Please be informed that there are goods/products that are strictly not returnable & refundable, due to its product content, usage guidelines, shelf life, expiry time, storage condition and other related characteristics. Each good/product may vary accordingly. At ATKC, we take this great measure to ensure the highest quality of goods/products to all customers.
Return or Exchange of Faulty Goods
Faulty or damaged goods under warranties
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, ATKC and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our support helpdesk will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.