- What in the box.
- 1x 3M Indoor Water Filter AP DWS1000 with Stylish Faucet.
- Deluxe dual-stage system.
- Special monitoring device shuts off water - as a reminder to change cartridge.
- Fully enclosed filter media - No spill, no mess.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design - Easy cartridge change-out.
- Inclusive of installation fittings, faucet - Trouble-free installation.
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant material.
- NSF Std 42 & NSF Std 53 tested and certified.
- Chlorine taste and odour.
- Sediment & rust.
- Lead & parasitic protozoan cysts.
- VOCs* (*VOCs include but are not limited to: Benzene, Toluene and Styrene).
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/4" (0.64 cm) tube.
- Flow rate: 0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm).
- Micron rating: 0.5 micron nominal.
- Capacity: 625 gallons (2,365 liters).
- Dimensions: 40.6cm (H) x 27.6cm (D).
With over 50 years of experience in filtration technology, 3M Purification is a leading filtration solution provider in a wide range of markets. Our filtration solutions are used for even the most demanding and challenging process applications in pharmaceutical laboratories, manufacturing facilities and restaurants. Now, with the 3M Water Filter Systems, you can also experience the superior quality delivered by our products right at home.
Why Choose 3M?
- With its specially formulated media, 3M Water Filter Systems are capable of effective removal of Chlorine, Cysts, MTBE***, VOCs..
Easy to Use
- 3M Water Filter Systems provide great-tasting water in an instant..
- With cleaner, clearer, better-tasting water, you do not need to boil water anymore..
- 3M Water Filter Systems** are tested and certified by NSF International*, thus ensuring that all our performance claims are validated..
Easy to Maintain
- With an effortless twist, filter cartridge change is easier than changing a light bulb. Filter change-out is also made easier with a monitoring device..
| Made in USA|
*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards. Visit www.NSF.org to find out more.
**AP DWS1000, AP Easy Complete, AP Easy Cyst FF
***Only for AP DWS1000
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Designed to reduce taste and odour, chlorine, nominal particulate and chloramine which increases lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problem such as asthma..
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Reduces specific health-related contaminants such as lead, pesticides and cysts which cause diarrhea, cramps, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal..
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.