General Purpose Masking Tape for light packaging, bundling, holding, and non-critical masking.
- Good tackiness and adhesion to multi-surface (painted wall, drywall, wood, glass, and metal surfaces)
- Temperature resistance up to 80°C/176°F for 30 minutes.
- Backing: Crepe Paper
- Adhesive: Solvent Rubber
- Colour: Natural
- Adhesion to Steel: 2.75 N/cm (25 oz/in)
- Tensile Strength : 29.4 N/cm (17 lbs/in)
- Elongation at Break: 8%
- Total Thickness: 0.135 mm ± 0.015 mm
- Temperature Resistance: Up to 80°C (176°F) for 30 minutes
- Working Temperature Range: 15°C to 80°C (59°F to 176°F)
Note: The above technical information and data are typical values only and should not be used for specification purposes.
- Industrial grade general purpose masking tape with medium adhesion for packaging, bundling and holding and non-critical masking.
- Ideal for wood lamination and furniture industry.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in terms of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.