Davco Admix 168 is a polymeric latex additive exclusively formulated to improve the bonding strength and adhesion of thin and medium bed adhesive mortars, renders, screeds, and plasters.
Davco Admix 168 is used with cement-based adhesive, in replacement of water for the following applications:
- In conjunction with Davco 168 cementitious tile adhesive
- Tiling to areas/substrates subjected to limited movement
- Tiling to wet areas
Davco Admix 168 also increases the qualities of cement mortars such as:
- Thin layer patching mortars
- Floor screeds
- Masonry mortars
Characteristics / Advantages
- Composition: Acrylate based polymer emulsion
- Appearance / Colour: Milky white liquid
- Shelf life: 12 months from the date of production
- Storage conditions: Store properly in original, unopened, and undamaged packaging in dry conditions. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Density: 1.00 ± 0.01 kg/l
- Recommended dosage
- 5.75–6.25 L of Davco Admix 168 per 25 kg of Davco 168 For other usage add Davco Admix 168 directly to the cementitious material to achieve the required consistency.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.