HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Underground Cable Protection Pipe 150MM (D) x 6M (L) with Double End Socket
- Saiz: 150MM (D) x 6M (L).
- Colour: Red (Outer), Black (Inner).
- Primarily manufactured to act as a protective barrier or casing to facilitate the installation of underground fibre optic or underground electrical cables..
- Corrugated outside and smooth inner wall ensure high impact resistant and easier hauling of cable..
- This HDPE corrugated pipe rapidly becomes popular due to the fact of its cost efficiency and easier installation compared to previously used of pipe materials such as G.I or UPVC pipes..
- Length can be customized according to site requirement means a lesser number of joints between sumps.
- Lightweight can manually be lifted for unloading, handling and installation.
- Strong and flexible, capable of taking standard traffic loading at low cover.
- Economical and cost effective.
- Superior hydraulics.
- Abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Simple base and embedment.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.