PYEWATERPRUF SEALER is specially formulated silicone-based on silane/ siloxane for impregnating to cement and other porous surfaces. It provides a good penetration capacity and good alkaline resistance.
Technical & Physical Data
• Colour: Clear
• Form: Liquid
• Packaging: 20L
• Odour: Solvent odour
• Adhesion: Excellent adhesion to clean, damp and sound surfaces
• Coverage: Approx. 1.5 – 3.0 sq/litre
• Safety: Non-hazardous
• Cleaning: Clean tools and equipment with white spirit after use
1. All untreated concrete, brick, and natural stonework on driveways, patios, walkways, and garage floors.
2. Waterproof the back of Marble or granite PYEWATERPRUF SEALER can be applied to the back and sides of the marble or granite. Let the material cure for 6 hours before installation. This will ensure that no water passes through areas that have been treated thus eliminating watermarks on the surface of the marble or granite installation.
3. Against fungus growth on the concrete surface It can be applied as a primer that penetrates into the surface and thus prevents fungus growth.