PENTENS T-007 is a 100% acrylic cement modifier based on a proven 100% acrylic polymer designed to improve the chemical, corrosion, moisture, and salt resistance of cement renders. It is superior compared to most PVA and SBR-based modifiers because of its superior durability and resistance to hydrolysis. It has been specially formulated for use in high-alkaline cement environments. Cement mortars based on PENTENS T-007 will adhere to a wide range of materials such as metals, timber, insulation foams as well as new and old concrete.
- 100% acrylic cement modifier based on a proven 100% acrylic polymer.
- Designed to improve the chemical, corrosion, moisture, and salt resistance of cement renders.
- It is superior compared to most PVA and SBR-based modifiers because of its superior durability and resistance to hydrolysis.
- Specially formulated for use in high alkaline cement environments.
- It is the primer better to use before applying for Pentens T-100 / T-200 / T-200h.
- Increases the durability of concrete and mortars.
- Great resistance against acids, alkalis, fats & oils.
- Increases abrasion resistance.
- Increases tensile, flexural, impact, and compressive strengths.
- Excellent UV durability.
- Form: Emulsion
- Appearance: Milky
- Density (kg / ltr): 1.01
- Solid Content (%): > 45
- Viscosity (Brookfield), (cP): 3000 (approx.)
- Shelf Life: At least 1 year when unopened and undamaged
- Storage Condition: Store in a dry, cool place
Areas of application include:
- As a primer for water-based waterproofing/flooring works
- Repairs to drinking water and wastewater concrete structures
- Repairs and resurfacing of factory floors and driveways
- Angle fillets
- Multi-purpose adhesive
Instruction of Use:
- All surfaces must be clean, and free from grease, oil & laitance. Remove all dirt and contaminants that might affect adhesion
- Substrates should be primed with a 1:3 mixture of PENTENS T-007 & water
- Brush onto the surface at an approximate rate of 0.2kg/m²
- Allow it to become tacky before applying the topping
- For porous surfaces, prime with a slurry coat
Impervious gloves and barrier creams should be used when handling these products. Eye protection should be worn. If contacts with eyes occur, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place. Wash off with an industrial skin cleanser followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent. Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in terms of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.