The new 15W LED grow light adopts patented ceramic technology and a unique hollow-out structure to improve heat dissipation efficiency. SANSI mixes 380-780nm all wavelengths in every LED chip. This advanced optical structure ensures more uniform light distribution and more proper spectrum proportion. 15W LED grow lights are widely applied to hydroponics, greenhouse, farming, growth chamber, plant factory, indoor garden, houseplants, office plants.
- Model: C21GL-DE27-15W
- Input Voltage, frequency: AC 220V 50Hz
- Rated Input: 15W
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Dimming: Not-Dimmable
- Type of spectrum: Full Spectrum
- Base: E27
- Weight: 0.158KG
*Note: Not for use with closed luminaires!
- Full Spectrum: Unlike other brand’s grow lights which are composed of red chips and blue chips, SANSI mixes 380-780nm all wavelengths in every LED chip. This advanced optical structure ensures more uniform light distribution and more proper spectrum proportion---just like natural white sunlight.
- Full Cycle: Every wavelength is meaningful for plants’ growth. SANSI LED grow bulbs simulate natural sunlight (including UV&IR), giving all spectrum your plants need, beneficial for the whole phase of growth from seed to harvest.
- Easy to Use: A21 bulb, E26 base fit in lamp sockets easily. SANSI plant-led bulbs are widely applied to hydroponics, greenhouse, farming, growth chamber, plant factory, indoor garden, houseplants, office plants such as fiddle leaf fig, ficus tree, palm tree, succulents, cactus, bonsai, orchid, herbs, lettuce, fruits.
- Patented ceramic heat sink technology, LED chips are mounted onto ceramic directly
- Uniformed lighting and full-spectrum, blue, green, red to provide an evenly distributed spectrum ideal for most plants
- Hollowed out design ensures good ventilation, quick heat dissipation, improve light performance, and lifetime
- Emits a white light similar to a daylight bulb, safer and reliable
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.