Sikalastic®-1 KMY is a one-component, flexible, fiber-reinforced mortar, based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers. It also contains fine fillers, selected graded aggregates, plus special waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterproofing surfaces subject to flexural strain.
- Waterproof protection of concrete structures including tanks, basins, pipes, swimming pools
- Waterproofing external wall surfaces to be backfilled in the ground
- Internal waterproofing of walls and floors, in basements, etc
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles
- General waterproofing of concrete surfaces
- Compatible with SikaCeram® series, tilling system
- Easy to apply by brush, roller, or trowel
- Can be applied to damp substrate
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply on vertical surfaces
- Flexible crack-bridging properties
- Very good adhesion to most common substrates (concrete, cementitious mortar, stone, bricks, ceramic, and timber)
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability
- SPAN Approval: SPAN/PPI/1683-2016 (Potable Water)
- SINGAPORE GREEN LABEL: 032-118-3205 "Environmentally Preferred Coating"
Product Data Sheet (PDS).pdf