ECOSEPT P-Series polyethylene (PE) septic tank is an economical and effective solution as an onsite sewage facility. Designed for individual households or shop lots for small-scale development, ECOSEPT works on settling and anaerobic processes to treat incoming wastewater before discharging clean effluent which meets Standard B of the Environmental Quality Regulations, 1979. (Sewage and Industrial Effluents)
- SIRIM CERTIFIED & SPAN APPROVED – ECOSEPT is certified by SIRIM to Malaysian Standards MS2441 with Product Certification Listing from SPAN (Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara)
- STRONG, DURABLE, AND LIGHTWEIGHT – The inherent properties of molded polyethylene tanks make them easy to install, handle, and transport
- EFFECTIVE TANK DESIGN – ECOSEPT tanks are designed with ribbed and corrugated bodies and domes to withstand burial loads. They are shaped vertically for a small footprint to save space and have 2 large manholes for ease of inspection, desludging, and to fit in a filter chamber
- EFFICIENT TREATMENT – The ECOSEPT tank is designed with a revolutionary up-flow filter chamber filled with specially designed small, polyethylene Filter Media with optimum surface areas to void ratio to ensure maximum treatment and prevent clogging
- LEAKPROOF – ECOSEPT tanks are manufactured in seamless, single-piece construction
- CORROSION RESISTANT – Polyethylene requires no painting maintenance against rusting
- UV RESISTANT – Polyethylene material for ECOSEPT tanks is UV stabilized for outdoor storage and use
- WARRANTY – Quality assurance with a 5-year warranty
- Designed to comply with SPAN Malaysian Sewerage Industry Guidelines Volume 5.
- Certified to Malaysia Standard MS2441-1: 2012.
- 5 Years Warranty.
- Urban housing development
- Shophouses and small buildings
- Rural development
- Plantation and logging camps