Doulton Standard Ceramic Drinking Water Candle Replacement Cartridge
- High Efficiency Filter: 99.99% plus filtration of bacteria, cysts and particles.
- Long Life/Value for Money: Cleanable filter surface for prolonged life.
- Retain Essential Minerals: Keeps the minerals beneficial to health.
- No Power Required: Cost effective to run. Protect without power.
- 100% Genuine.
- Good quality product.
- Made in Britain.
When installing a new filter candle, it is important to condition the filter with the incoming water using the following procedure:
1) Pressure Filters
- Place the rubber O ring(s) over the threaded mount..
- Screw the candle into the housing, ensuring that a seal is made with the O ring(s). Do not over tighten..
- Open the isolation valve/tap to allow water to flow through the filter to waste for 10 minutes..
- Allow the filter to stand unused overnight..
- Open the tap again for 2 minutes and allow water to run to waste..
2) Gravity Filters
- Place the sealing washer over the threaded mount..
- Place the filter candle mount stem through the hole in the upper section of the housing and secure with a wing nut. Do not tighten..
- Ensure that the outlet tap is in off position..
- Fill the upper chamber with cold water and allow this to filter through the lower section. It is recommended that this first supply of filtered water is thrown away, as it may contain material washed from the filter elements..
- Fill the upper chamber again, open the outlet tap and over the course of the next few hours, allow the water to run to waste until it is running clear.
Filter is now ready for use
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.