3M, a global leader in Residential water filtration with over 50 years of filtration experience, continues to provide revolutionary products in user friendly designs. Our trusted Drinking Water System (DWS) utilizing our unique Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("IMPACT"), is conveniently installed under your sink to deliver better tasting water straight from your tap. Made with FDA* CFR-21 compliant materials, the DWS ensures safety for you and your family. Now you can get cleaner, clearer water on demand for drinking water, coffee, cooking (rice, noodles) and cleaning.
A modern, compact design that looks good and indicates when it is time to change the filter (Smart technology!), the 3M DWS2500T-CN system reduces unwanted contaminants such as sediment, turbidity, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your tap water. It can also effectively reduce harmful contaminants, such as lead, mercury, volatile organic chemicals, protozoan cysts and bacteria that may enter your water stream from piping and other sources. 3M DWS2500T-CN Systems reduce up to 99.99% of undesirable and harmful contaminants, bringing to you and your family cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water!
*FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Drinking Water Systems with Dedicated Stylist Faucet
Delivering fresh-tasting filtered water to you from its dedicated, elegant drinking faucet.
- Capacity - 2,839 litres (750 gallons).
- Flow Rate - 2.84 lpm (0.75 gpm).
| Tested & Certified by NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53|
| Easy change cartridge in less than 10 seconds|
| Cartridge life monitoring system|
| Enhanced kitchen outlook with stylish faucet and LED light indicator|
| Inhibit bacterial growth inside filter|
| Reduces up to 99.99% bacteria|
Stylist Drinking Faucet with Cartridge Change-Out Indicating Lights
¹NSF/ANSI Standard 53 ²Measured with E-coli
|Smart Monitoring System To Indicate Cartridge Life||Sanitary Quick Change Design|
|Equipped with intelligent tracking devices, 3M DWS2500T-CN Systems monitor your water usage and provide both visual and audio alarm for cartridge change.||With an effortless twist, you can easily change cartridges in less than 10 seconds with absolutely no mess.|
Cartridge Selection Guide
²Measured with E-coli
Standard 42 & 53
| *NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards|
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Designed to reduce taste and odour, chlorine, nominal particulate which increases lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problem such as asthma..
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Reduces specific health-related contaminants such as lead, pesticides and cysts which cause diarrhea, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal..
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8” push in tubing.
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm (2.84 lpm).
- Micron Rating: 0.2 micron.
- Capacity: 750 gal (2,839 L).
- Dimension: 400mm (H) x 280mm (W) x 145mm (D).
- 3M Online Warranty Registration.
- CTO (Chlorine Taste Odor).
- 99.99% Protozoan Cyst.
- 99.99% Water-borne Bacteria.
- Full VOCs (Volatile Organic Chemicals).
With over 50 years of experience in filtration technology, 3M Purification is a leading filtration solution provider in a wide range of markets. Our filtration solutions are used for even the most demanding and challenging process applications in pharmaceutical laboratories, manufacturing facilities and restaurants. Now, with the 3M Water Filter Systems, you can also experience the superior quality delivered by our products right at home.
Why Choose 3M?
- With its specially formulated media, 3M Water Filter Systems are capable of effective removal of Chlorine, Cysts, MTBE***, VOCs..
Easy to Use
- 3M Water Filter Systems provide great-tasting water in an instant..
- With cleaner, clearer, better-tasting water, you do not need to boil water anymore..
- 3M Water Filter Systems** are tested and certified by NSF International*, thus ensuring that all our performance claims are validated..
Easy to Maintain
- With an effortless twist, filter cartridge change is easier than changing a light bulb. Filter change-out is also made easier with a monitoring device..
| Made in USA|
*NSF International is an independent lab that ensures all drinking water systems are tested and certified to meet strict public health and safety standards. Visit www.NSF.org to find out more.
**AP DWS1000, AP Easy Complete, AP Easy Cyst FF
***Only for AP DWS1000
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Designed to reduce taste and odour, chlorine, nominal particulate and chloramine which increases lead level in bloodstream as well as causing respiratory problem such as asthma..
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Reduces specific health-related contaminants such as lead, pesticides and cysts which cause diarrhea, cramps, nausea and low grade fever as well as being potentially fatal..
About 3M Purification Inc. A Market Leading Filtration Company
3M Purification Inc. (3M Purification) is a leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of comprehensive line of filtration products for the separation, clarification and purification of fluids and gasses, Its proprietary products are used in drinking water, healthcare and industrial markets. 3M Purification operates manufacturing facilities and sales offices throughout the world.
About 3M. A Global, Diversified Technology Company
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales (2012), 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.