Samurai Spray Paint
Samurai is an aerosol spray paint specially formulated for motorcycles and other automotive uses. Samurai aerosol spray paints use Japan formulation and manufacturer in Malaysia.
Learn what is the different between the Primer, Base Color Coat, Top Color Coat and Top Clear coat to get the best result for your painting.
PRIMER – This is a preparatory coating put on materials before Priming ensures better adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and provides additional protection for the material being painted. Many people paint cracking/ paint bite problem when repainting with spray paint, Now with our new generation of PRIMER spray paint (2K04 Surfacer) you can prevent paint cracking and bite problem.
BASE COLOR COAT – This is applied after the primer coat. This coat contains the visual properties of color and effects, and is usually the one referred to as the paint. This is needed if the final desired color is a bright color like yellow, red, fluorescent colors, etc. It is also used when the Khameleon or 3D color is used. For darker colors like black, grey, brown, dark blue, etc, you can skip the base color coat and proceed directly to the top color coat.
TOP COLOR COAT – This is the coating of the final desired color of paint.
TOP CLEAR COAT – Sprayed on top of the top color coat, this is a glossy and transparent clear spray paint that forms the final interface with the environment. For this reason, the top clear coat spray must be durable enough to resist abrasion and chemically stable enough to withstand UV light. One part and two part formulations are often referred to as 1k and 2k paint respectively.
Benefits of using Samurai Spray Paint:
- Most Samurai Paint products can withstand up to 190°C temperature. Our special Hi-temp paint can withstand a much higher temperature, approximately 600 °C.
- With 2K clear spray coat, there is extra UV protection and the gloss can last up to 5 years.
- Samurai spray paint are gasoline/petrol resistant and paint crack resistant too!
- V.O.C (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant with international convention.
- Easy to use, no extra tools or equipment needed.
- Excellent abrasion resistance against scratches
- Good harness and adhesion
Samurai Guarantee highest product quality results, just like with a spray gun in a workshop.
Let watch awesome final result video below!