SANSI Daylight Full Spectrum LED grow light features patented ceramic heat dissipation LED technology, uniformed lighting, and spectrum. It is an effective grow lighting solution for indoor gardening, indoor farming, residential, office plants, grow walls, etc.
|Warranty||1 year (1 to 1 exchange)|
|Input Voltage, frequency||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Type of spectrum||Full Spectrum|
|Packaging Dimension (L x W x H)||130MM x 130MM x 165MM|
*Note: Forbidden to use enclosed luminaires!
- Easy to Install: Operates like a light bulb with a standard E27 socket with no special lamp base necessary. SANSI’s LED bulbs are widely applied to hydroponics, greenhouses, farming, growth chambers, plant factories, indoor gardens, houseplants, office plants such as fiddle leaf figs, ficus trees, palm trees, succulents, cactus, bonsai’s, orchids, herbs, lettuce, fruits
- Full Spectrum Artificial Sunlight: Unlike other brands’ grow lights which are composed of red chips and blue chips, SANSI mixes 380-780nm of all wavelengths in every LED chip, perfect for the whole plant’s growth. This advanced optical structure ensures more uniform light distribution and more proper spectrum proportion, providing the best environment your lovely plant needs
- No Lampshades Needed: Compared with other grow lights with wider beam divergence which causes a non-uniform light distribution if there are no lampshades. Each SANSI LED light is designed with an evenly distributed 60° beam angle and high-quality lens, producing a directional light that is aimed at the plants to avoid light loss
- Patented Technology: Unlike other brand’s plant lights that rely on plastic or aluminum heat sinks, SANSI adopts patented ceramic technology and a unique hollowed-out structure to improve heat dissipation efficiency, prolonging the bulb’s lifetime to 30,000 hrs
- Strong Light Promotes Photosynthesis
- The light-emitting angle is equal to 60° and the lighting is concentrated in one area with strong illumination and good effect.
- Full Spectrum, Higher CRI, Growth Promotion
- Simulating Natural Light Makes the Lighting Softer
- Unique light distribution, soft lighting, and good light-emitting uniformity effectively prevent plants from growing too high.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.