- Countersunk Flat Head..
- Manufactured from special high carbon steel..
- Hardened and tempered on modern fully automatic equipment in a continuous process under strict quality control. The result: Steel nails with a high hardness (52 RC) combined with an extremely high flexibility for absolute safety use..
- Country of Origin: Holland.
- For fastening hard concrete, brick or soft wood.
- As fasteners in construction electricity and plumbing work..
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.