Product Features & Benefits
- Full bodied.
- Reduced humidity uptake due to use of high-grade modified alkyd binders.
- Raw material base is selected to ensure a high degree of colourlessness.
- Chemical and heat resistance.
- For easier application, reducing drips and runs.
- Proven reduction of dimensional changes in the wood and reduced risk of splitting and warping.
- Say translucency and you will receive translucency - enabling you to receive deeper and stronger translucent colours.
- The finish is tough enough to withstand strong household detergents, white spirit, alcohol, hot tea and coffee.
|Product Range||0010 Primer, 0020 Matt, 0050 Semi-Gloss, 0095 Gloss, 8730 Bamboo, 8731 Volcanic Ash, 8732 Cherrywood, 7804 Teak, 8733 Rosewood, 7811 Ebony, 8101 White Birch|
|Color||Colourless and coloured|
|Finish||Translucent, approx.: 20, 50 and 90% gloss at 60° angle|
|Application Rate||10-12 m² on medium hardwood|
|Application||Approximately 60 µm per coat minimum w.f.t. |
|Volume Solids||Approximately 35 ± 5% w/w|
|Drying time||4-6 hours (touch-dry), 12-18 hours (re-coatable)|
|Density||0.9 ± 0.2 g/ml|
|Packing||0.75L and 5L|
|Storage||Above 5°C. Shelf life 24 months in unopened can|
System treatments - softwood and medium hardwood
|Area of application|| |
|Interior woodwork, coloured||Apply 1-2 coats of GORI 52 (coloured) followed with 2 coats of 52 (clear)|
|Interior woodwork, clear||Apply 1 coat of GORI 52 (primer) followed with 2 coats of GORI 52 (clear)|
|Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Avoid release to the enviroment. Collect spillage. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Contain propiconazole (ISO). May Produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Use biocides safety. Always read label before use. For more information refer to Safety Data Sheet.|
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.