SikaTop® Seal-107 is a two part polymer modified cementitious waterproof mortar slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and a cement based mix incorporating special admixtures. It is applied to concrete and mortar to prevent water infiltration.
SikaTop Seal-107 is used for
- Interior and exterior waterproofing and damp-proofing of concrete, cementitious rendering, brickwork and blockwork.
- Protection of concrete structures against the effects of de-icing salts and freeze-thaw attack.
- Exterior waterproofing of basement walls in new construction and refurbishment.
- Pore / blowhole filling.
- Rigid waterproofing of water tanks, swimming pools, etc..
- Sealing fine "hairline" cracks in concrete structures not subject to movement.
- Sealing internal basement walls against dampness.
- Levelling mortar for concrete repair works.
- Product Data Sheet (PDS).
Areas of application
- Potable concrete water tanks.
- Terraces and balconies.
- Retaining walls.
- Swimming pools and fountains.
- RC gutters and planter boxes.
- Bathroom floors.
- Pre-batched components - mixes and applies easily.
- Slurry or trowellable consistency.
- Good adhesion to sound, prepared substrates.
- Increased frost and salt resistance.
- Protects against concrete carbonation and water penetration.
- Non toxic - suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Non corrosive to steel and iron.
- Part A: White liquid.
- Part B: Grey powder.
- Part A + B: Grey slurry.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.