Davcogrout is a cementitious tile grout with chemical additives and fillers, specifically designed for grouting to natural stones and most types of ceramic tiles. With no pre-curing required, Davcogrout is available in full range of architectural colors.
- Appearance: Coloured Powder
- Specific gravity: 1.2 ± 0.1 kg/litre
- Curing time [25°C]: 24 hours
- Share D Hardness: 75(sanded) 60(un-sanded)
- Application temperature: 5°C to 45°C
- Curing time before exposure to heavy traffic: 72 hours
- User friendly
- Easy application and clean up
- Available in a full range of architectural colors
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile require
- Easy maintenance
- Water resistant
- Filling up joints in between tiles and natural stones to interior and exterior applications when mixed with water.
- For better performance, Davcogrout is recommended to be mixed with Davco Grout Admix Plus RL 1000
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.