Supercoat Fiber is a one-part water-based acrylic polymer fiber-reinforced waterproofing membrane. It is specially formulated for commercial and residential internal and external waterproofing applications. Low in odor, it is well suited to internal use. It offers excellent rolling ability and easy application by brush or roller. The fiber, reinforced composition of Supercoat Fiber combines a matrix binder within the membrane structure to provide extra strength and form high build dry film thickness. Supercoat Fiber does not require the use of additional reinforcing matting.
- Low odor for ease of use in internal applications
- Excellent rolling and brushing ability
- Environmentally friendly
- Fiber-reinforced does not require the use of additional reinforcing matting
- Water-based for easy application and clean up
- Excellent UV resistance
- Foot trafficable
- Product Data Sheet (PDS).pdf
|Typical properties conducted at 25°C and 50% RH|
|Recoat time||2-3 hours between coats (in external)|
|Cure before tiling||Minimum 3 days|
|Full cure||7 days|
|Application Temperature||-10°C to 35°C|
- Internal wet areas to be tiled including showers, bathrooms, toilets, and laundries.
- External balconies and decks prior to the installation of a covering material such as tiles or non-solvent topping systems.
- Exposed roof areas subject to weather and UV exposure.
- Suitable for waterproofing a broad range of substrates including concrete, cement render, brickwork, particleboard, plywood, plasterboard, gyprock, composition board, and fiber cement sheeting.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.