UCO Superflex is an autoclaved cellulose fibre cement flat board, creamy white in colour. It is an asbestos-free board with a smooth surface and a square edge.
It is tough and flexible, an ideal choice for many general building purposes, including ceiling, fascia board and wall partitioning, both internally and externally.
The thicker board is ideally use as decking, permanent formwork, flooring, secondary roofing and many more.
- Non hazardous to health
- Fire resistant
- Does not burn easily.
- Class "O" building material conformed to Uniform Building By-Law..
- Resistant to rot and water damage..
- Not affected by termite or other insect/vermin attack..
- When used and installed correctly, it does not crack or warp..
- Chemical resistant to mild acid corrosion..
- Dimensionally Stable
- An autoclaved composite material with a stable crystalline structure which is resilient to changes in temperature and humidity. Less shrinkage compared to air-cured products..
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- Surface Finish Versatility
- Readily accepts a wide range of surface finishes, e.g. acrylic, emulsion, lamination, ceramic, stones, marble, etc..
- Easy to install
- Lighter weight building material, less labour intensive..
Our Distribution Warehouse
- Central Region
- Kuala Lumpur.
- Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
- Northern Region
- Simpang Ampat, Penang.
- Ipoh, Perak.
- Alor Star, Kedah.
- Southern Region
- Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Taman Malim Jaya, Melaka.
- Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- Easthern Region
- Kuantan, Pahang.
- Mentakab, Pahang.
- Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
- Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.