Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PP-R) is a proven material to be used in the domestic pressure piping systems for hot and cold water. This is due to its ability to withstand high internal pressure which can prolong its service life even at elevated temperature.
- Type: Reducing Tee (Soc x Soc x Soc).
- Size: 110mm x 75mm .
- Designed To Last 50 Years.
- Noise Reduction.
- No Corrosion.
- No Scaling..
- Minimal Maintenance.
- Low Pressure Losses.
- Low Thermal Conductivity.
- Easy, Fast and Reliable Installation.
- Save Space.
- Long Service Life At Elevated Temperature Up to 70°C.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.