Warrior W-1 Cement Strengthener is the best and most versatile polymer additive. It can be added into cement for use; tilling, tile-on-one, new-to-old wall plastering, tile grouting, waterproofing, rising dampness, screeding. It can also be poured/injected into crakcs to stop water seepages. It is so highly concentrated that is can be diluted twice with water.
Cement added with W1 will have
- Improved bonding strength by 2 to 3 times to 30.57 kg/cm2. Especially good for bonding homogenous tiles, granites and marble tiles, and to prevent staining.
- Increased flexural and compressive strength by 40% to 100%. Compressive strength to 56.00 N/mm2.
- Quicken cement setting time. Reduced surface cracking and dusting, forming a very tight seal. Good for wall plaster, wet area and swimming pool waterproofing,
- 10 to 20 times more resistant to oil, salt water, chloride, acid and vapour penetration. A feature particularly important in steel reinforced concrete structure.
- Improved plasticity and flow (ASTM C 124-71), easier to work with, reduces porosity.
- W1 Cement Strengthener is deemed to be suitable for use in contact with water intended for human consumption tested against SS375 : 2001.
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Slant Shear Bond Strength||Type 1 : 9.7 N/mm²|
|Type 2 : 10.5 N/mm²|
- 1 kg - bottle
- 4 kg - carboy
- 5 kg - carboy
- 20 kg - jerry can
- 200 kg - drum
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.